Friday, October 3, 2008

What my Web Page Needs!

I know what it needs. I need to have a HOT, gorgeous gal wearing only my crochet shawl! That's it! See it all boils down to this. My digital camera died therefore, I had to get a replacement. The replacement uses different software. My computer will not allow me to upload the software because my computer is stupid--brilliant idea....my Hubby has a Spanish laptop....He got it in Spain. Instead of English the language is Spanish. Um, we're not fluent in Spanish. Maybe I could load the software on that?? I never even thought of that! At least that way I could upload the photos. It might not work.....

I feel dumb. I went to Kroger and asked a woman about uploading the photos from my photo card onto a DVD & she gave me some form for some company that will do 20 photos for $20....whatever!! I asked about movies because I do have some short clips. It's useless!!! I haven't tried uploading the software....I just have the suspesion it would be too much. I have a ton of photos & other junk on my computer. My computer will play the Sims-the old version. I just don't want to crash my computer.

No comments: